Friday, November 9, 2007

Been Busy with the Pyritians

Yeah...a lot is on my mind. They've been changing my reality of what's to be. A month ago, Andrea was an only child. There was no Chrissie with us either. But the Pyrite family....I am so confused!!! Almandine was the queen of the moon I have know as Garner...which turns out to be the Volcanic part of the moon Pyrite. Almandine is Andrea's real mom.
My mom, Starlight (Serenlyte) never really had a daughter after me. I was supposedly an only child. Now Luna (Lunila...or something) comes along with Aura???
I really need to find out more about her. I'm not sure she's real. It's just the Internet. Anyone can lie. The Maximum Ride blog isn't real. Their blog inspired me to make one of my own. I have owned many sites but never have I been able to keep up on a blog. I have people to contribute with me, so it's easier now.
And since Dan joined the blog, no more how-hot-I-love him talk behind his back! But he doesn't know of the blog.
I really hope Aura and them are real. But maybe they aren't really running away.
And since we might go to Artica, idk if we can get online in another world. It never worked on Crystaralight.

~*Star*

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

I think they're all pretending.
Also, Renee might actually be in Arctica, so we can still look.
And I'm sure magical computers'll work in Arctica...right? I dunno, maybe we can spell the laptops. XD

Star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Star said...

Dan will help us, he's good with technology. He was the earth-technology experct, and prince of Thunderia.
Normaly...laptop don't work cause they're out of range. He's got an inter-demention hook up disvise with him if we go back to Crystaralight's region.
HAHA!!! AurA WILL NEVER SEE THIS BLOG!!!!
Why am I telling you this then? Cause other people have found this blog before.
~*Star*

Garren said...

basicly yes were not on the run were staying in one place for now I dont know how that will work out though

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...

Aura said...

I'll never see this blog, eh? I just checked this, it doesn't seem to have been updated in ages, so we'll let this one pass :)
Anyways, Luna just found something weird. It's a note to Chrissie from Renee, or maybe its really from Darkstar or Dragona, I don't know. But I'll email you what it says. Or Diego will, becausrg

Aura said...

Diego: Who's Garren?