Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hey! Is this one blog too many?

Another personal blog! The last one's gone to the birds (as in MY flock)
I'm scared. Truly scared. I've never been much of a leader. I've never been well with boys. I've never done anything that mattered much. But now, I mean NOW, I literally got the whole world on my shoulders and not much to do with it. All I can gone for is we can find our little army fast and we can get it on with, then I could marry Dan. He's sooooo er. I can't admit it now really. But I guess I'll write more of my story here. It's 32 pages in a note book done. I've had more time, but a lots on my mind.
I g2g. Sorry More on ...Breathless... some other time, Okay?

~*Star*

1 comment:

angel boy said...

can you help me grow my wing they try to come out but they cant and i need a amulet too so how do you find it or get it and i need help awaking my powers